Sunday, July 8, 2012

So, I'm going to Thailand tomorrow. It still hasn't sunk in, as far as I'm concerned... I'm just hangin out with some girls in a hotel room. I am currently in Vancouver in a hotel right next to the airport. We are here for team training, tonight we are just going to spend some time getting to know each other and do a little bit of team training. I'm really excited for all the girls to get here and have the whole team together, it's been a long time coming. To tomorrow afternoon we fly out. I must say, after hearing about Matt's eerience, my excitement for traveling has kind of been deflated. I am, however, prepared! I got my books, a sudoku game book, a full iPod of music, my neck pillow and a whole lot of gravol. We will be arriving in Thailand at 12:20 am Wednesday morning, which will be around 10:30 am on Tuesday in BC. So I'm totally gonna miss out on Tuesday. Let's hope it wasn't supposed to be an awesome day for me. For the next two weeks while I am on the tattered tiara program, I will not be online. I want to make sure that I am focused on what it ahead of me rather then " when can I get to my computer". But, you won't be left out in the cold. Visit the tattered tiaras website and Kim, the team leader, will be doing her best to update the tattered tiaras blog as often as possible. That will fill you in on all out adventures. Visit www.tatteredtiars.com. Please keep the team in your thoughts and prayers. And few blogs down I posted a little flyer of our team with the schedule so you have an idea of what we're doing each day. Talk To you soon!!!! Much love, Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment