Monday, July 9, 2012

 HI everyone!
I am heading off to Udorn this weekend to help Peter preach and to lead worship for a couple of days! some women from Laos are coming across the border and into Thailand to have a bit of a retreat. Laos is a communist country, so it is quite the opportunity for them to come to a retreat and be able to express their faith. I will be preaching about servanthood, and I will be leading some worship! I have to do a song in Thai, and I am really excited! That's something I've never done! But singing in Thai really rolls off my tongue easily, so I enjoy it! So look forward to some pictures from that!

But before I left, i figured some people would be interested to know a little bit about where I am staying! I am staying with full time missionaries, Peter and Patricia Dewit, who have been here for quite a number of years! this is home for them now! And they have opened up their home very graciously to me, and have just been so great to be around! I am staying in their attic, which is air conditioned! yay! makes sleeping no problem!!

I have been trying to post some pictures but the internet is so slow right now for some reason that i can't! But I will as soon as I can!

See you soon,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment