Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I miss him already...

Well... he's off!

You know, I think you really realize how much you love a person when you have to say good bye at an airport...

lets just say...I really love him.

Fine.. yes! I cried! I know I know, I'll see him like, next week. But to be fair, this is the longest we've been apart from each other and there's just something about watching a person disappear through those guard protected frosted pane glass doors that keep the 'unqualified' out at all cost.

It just seems so... final.

But thankfully, I know it's not. I should see him sometime towards the end of next week. however, my schedule is really full, so it is possible, though unlikely, that I wont see him until July 20th. But I don't want to talk about that.

Anyways, the time difference to Thailand is 14 hours from BC, 11 hours from Ontario and  8 1/2 hours from Newfoundland.

After a stop over in Shanghai, he will be landing in Thailand at 12:20am on Friday, July 6th (Thailand time). Needless to say he'll be pretty messed up. He'll be arriving at 12:20 am on Friday, but it'll feel like 10:20 am on Thursday!

Best part is... I get to do it all on Monday! woo!

I actually am excited, I love flying and I get to go with an awesome group of girls. But it's a long haul.

Please pray that jet-lag doesn't mess us up too bad and that we adjust smoothly.

Please also pray for us financially as it looks like we still need about another $250 for my Thailand trip, There are always unforeseen costs, not to mention my whole Malawi trip. But the Lord is my strength and my provision and I am learning to rely and trust in Him!

If you would like to be receiving our updates, join our page or subscribe using your e-mail!


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, 
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, 
present your requests to God."Phil 4:6


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and 
lean not on your own understanding; 
in all your ways acknowledge him, 
and he will make your paths straight." Prov. 3:5-6



Thanks for your continued prayer and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment